Fritzler Corn Maze
The Fritzler Family Farms have been a client of White Wonder Studios since 2001, with an ever-growing website that we’ve consistently added functionality and features to over the years.
- Current website design is not optimized for mobile devices.
- Current website design is over 10 years old.
- Third-party integration (Twitter, Facebook, etc) is not as seamless as it could be.
- Presentation of information on the current site is now cluttered.
- We designed a brand new, cleanly designed website from the ground-up on the WordPress CMS framework with SEO Optimization built in.
- Website redesign is responsive and optimized for mobile devices (it looks great and works on mobile phones and tablets without the need for the user to re-size the screen).
- The Open/Closed sign on the website was re-worked to present the info in written text first, at the very top of the website. This means it is one of the first things visitors will see on a mobile device (i.e. Today the maze is open 5pm-10pm, Scream Acres is Open.)
- White Wonder Studios was kept on retainer to keep content updated – the Fritzler’s send us what they would like updates, and we make sure it’s online within a few hours.