Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search Engine Optimization is the name of the online game. The majority of consumers search for a service, product, or business to find what they are looking for. If your website isn’t listed (and your listing optimized) chances are that consumers are passing you up for your competition.
Strategic search engine optimization and co-marketing strategies are key to getting your website to the top of rankings. This requires a fairly high level of knowledge about how search engines operate and the best tactics to improve your website’s ranking.
White Hat Tactics
It’s important to ensure that whatever firm is handling your SEO services is using credible methods to boost your search engine rankings. At White Wonder Studios, our SEO experts rely on white hat tactics to boost your website’s search engine rankings, and drive more targeted search traffic to your site.
Did You Know?
- 97% of consumers search for businesses or products online.
- 93% of online research on products, businesses, and services starts on a search engine.
- 33% of Google users and 50% of Bing users click on the first item listed in search results.
- Less than 20% of search engine users click past the first page of search results.
Does SEO Really Work?
The short answer is yes, but that’s an easy claim for anyone to make. Search Engine Optimization is a very time-consuming process. The man-hours required to build quality search engine rankings are many and the results can take as long as 3 months to start showing properly in search rankings. SEO is definitely not a process with instantaneous results.
Here’s where the countless hours we spend on your SEO project are spent:
- Researching your industry and competition. If we don’t know where your competition stands in rankings, how can we surpass them?
- Identifying target keywords and keyphrases and determining which ones are likely to get the best rankings and drive the most traffic to your website.
- Optimize your website code and website copy for targeted keywords/keyphrases.
- Verify/add local directory listings.
- Verify/add online directory and search engine listings.
- Build quality backlinks from other credible, related websites.
- Write quality articles for your industry to be published.
We believe in operating in a reputable manner, and letting the results we’ve garnered speak for themselves. Here’s some of our notable accomplishments for clients in their target markets:
San Diego Roofing
- Google – 1st organic position for “roofing contractors” out of 7,930,000 results.
- Google – 2nd organic position for “roofing contractor” out of 6,830,000 results.
- Google – 3rd organic position for “roofing” out of 25,100,000 results.
Fritzler Corn Maze
- Google – 1st organic position for “Colorado Corn Maze” out of 1,030,000 results.
- Google – 1st organic position for “haunted corn maze” out of 1,300,000 results.
- Google – 3rd organic position for “corn maze” out of 14,800,000 results.